Bio & Stats
Brian is a former National Hockey League All-Star, legendary Philadelphia Flyer, former sports broadcaster, entrepreneur, business relationship and development guru and a philanthropist in his community. Brian is a loving husband and father of two and presently on the senior leadership team at Wolf Commercial Real Estate. Throughout his life, Propp has leveraged his 15 year professional sports experiences and his 30 years in the business world. Whether its the dressing room or the boardroom, Brian continues to optimize opportunities and drives peak performance results by being the example and inspiring teams to strive for the best.
Today Brian is the Director, Strategic Relationships at Wolf Commercial Real Estate (WCRE).
WCRE is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm specializing in office, retail, medical, industrial, and investment properties in Southern New Jersey and the Philadelphia region. They provide a complete range of real estate services to commercial landlords, tenants, investors, developers, banks, commercial loan servicers and companies, guided by our total commitment to our clients and our community. Their team is devoted to building successful relationships, and provide each client the highest levels of responsiveness, attention to detail, and communication even after the transaction is complete.
Through his tireless commitment to several charities, Brian continues to give back to the community that developed him. These organizations include, Bancroft Foundation, Burlington County Military Affairs Committee, WCRE Foundation Celebrity Hockey Game Co-Chair, WCRE Foundation Celebrity Golf Tournament Co-Chair, Bringing Hope Home, The Center for Autism, Flyers Alumni Foundation, Tramatic Brain Injury Foundation and The United Way of Camden County.
The awards he’s won include, Magee Rehab Believe Award, PSWA Most Courageous Award, Union League Philadelphia Community Award, SJ Magazine Community Award, Sports Museum HOF, and the Old Timers Bats, Balls & Pucks Award
A 6-handicap golfer, you can find Brian on the links participating in charitable client golf events throughout the summers, helping kids and raising awareness for many social and charitable causes.
Brian has had the opportunity to play on some great teams. Click on a team logo for details about Brian’s time with that team.
- Canadian Junior star – A 1st round pick in 1979, 14th overall
- Selected the “All Time Greatest Left Winger” in Canadian junior hockey history
- Outstanding National Hockey League career spanned 15 seasons
- Reached NHL Milestone marks of: 400 goals, 1,000 games & 1,000 points
- Hit the 40-goal plateau four times, the 40-assist level nine times
- 850 career points as a Flyer is third on the Flyers all-time scoring list
- Holds NHL playoff points record for Left Wingers 148 points, 64 goals & 84 assists in 160 playoff games
- Played in 5 NHL All-Star games & 5 Stanley Cup Championships (1980′s-90′s)
- Named to the Philadelphia Flyer’s Hall of Fame