Joined WCRE as director of strategic relationships. Brian will serve as a C-level brand ambassador for WCRE, introducing the firm to new markets and industries. He will work closely with our sales professionals to promote the brand widely and help the business continue to grow in southern New Jersey and especially in Philadelphia.
2009 – 2014
Vice President, Strategic Account Management, The Judge Group
Brian led the company’s account management team and generated sales throughout the United States and Canada. Over the years he also worked in leadership and business development roles at other Philadelphia area companies.
1999 – 2008
Radio Color Analyst, Philadelphia Flyers, 610 WIP AM
Brian spent nine seasons live on-air broadcasting all Philadelphia Flyer hockey games.
1995 – 1999
COO, Medford Ice Rink
Between his professional sports career and broadcasting career, Brian managed all operations and served as a trainer at this large recreational facility.
Professional Hockey Player, National Hockey League
Best known as a Philadelphia Flyer, Brian had a 15-year NHL career, with 11 of those years playing for the Flyers.
- National Hockey League All Star, 1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1990
- Philadelphia Sports Hall of Fame Inductee
- Philadelphia Flyers Hall of Fame Inductee
- Philadelphia Comprehensive Center for Fathers Award, 2007
- United Way Founder’s Award, 2004
- Philadelphia Flyers Alumni Board, currently serving as secretary
- NHS Human Services Foundation Board
- Bringing Hope Home
- The United Way of Camden County, Former Campaign Chair
- Burlington County Military Affairs Committee
- The Center for Autism.