17th Annual Divine 9 Open Golf Outing – Bringing HOPE HOME for cancer families
Philadelphia Cricket Club
You’re invited to the 17th Annual Divine 9 Open Golf Outing on Thursday, August 19, 2021 at the Philadelphia Cricket Club, proudly supporting Bringing Hope Home (BHH). Join us as we raise funds to pay critical household bills for local Families with cancer. Since 2008, BHH has provided Unexpected Amazingness to over 6,800 local Families with cancer with over $8 million in assistance!
The Divine 9 Open is an amazing day of fun to raise money for Bringing Hope Home, in loving memory of Mort Dittus. Since its founding by Jeff and Stefanie Dittus in 2003, the event has raised more than $3 million!
Philadelphia Cricket Club is continuing to monitor all CDC and state guidelines to ensure the safety of all golfers. We will continue to follow the below per PCC:
• Players who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear face masks while inside the club
• There will be no more than 2 passengers per golf cart. Caddies will be available
FORMAT OF PLAY
• Two Courses (Course Assignment TBD: Platinum, Gold & Silver Sponsors get to choose tee times & course to play first)
• Wissahickon – Play Your Own Ball- Walking Course ONLY
• Militia Hill – Scramble
• Prizes for closest to the pin, lowest gross score, lowest net score, and team champions
SCHEDULE OF THE DAY
• 8:00 AM: First Tee Time
• Tee offs will occur every 15 minutes on both Wissahickon & Militia Hill
• Foursome Registration: $2,000 per foursome
• Individual Golfer Registration: $500 per person
• Find out more about how to support local Families with cancer through sponsorship opportunities here
Based on your assigned tee time, your registration will include meals, beverages and snacks on the course. We will have an amazing silent auction to participate in as well. Register today! Click below to become a sponsor and/or register as a foursome or individual golfer.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah at email@example.com. If you are unable to attend the outing or are not interested in golfing, we encourage you to make a donation to support this amazing cause. You can both donate and/or register for the event here. Thank you for your support! We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, August 19, 2021!
In loving memory of Morton Dittus.